These Trampoline Activities for Kids are low-cost and high fun! From water play to games these trampoline activities will bust boredom all summer long!
Why a trampoline?
Because jumping outside is fun! Plus, it is a great exercise which raises one’s heartbeat and moves muscles. It can be fun for one child or many (keep to the max. number of bodies as per your trampoline’s safety guidelines).
- Follow your trampoline manufacturer’s safety guidelines
- Socks (no shoes)
- Safety netting around trampolines are a good idea
- Sweep off any leaves, branches, insects which might fall on to trampoline
- Have a time out zone for people who are unsafe on the trampoline
- No drinks on the trampoline
Trampoline Activities for Kids
- Water balloons. Fill up a bunch and have a jumping water balloon fight.
- Sprinkler. Put the sprinkler UNDER the trampoline for a mist or spray.
- Basketball. Get a basketball hoop and soft ball.
- Play popcorn. One kid sits with others jump around (safely)
- Hot Potato. Pass around a ball, water balloon, or stuffed animal.
- Tag. You know this game!
- Duck Duck Goose. Again…classic game.
- Volleyball. Keep the ball up.
- Dance. Blast a playlist and dance.
- Gymnastics. Roll and spin.
- Hopscotch. You can use chalk (it washes off).
- Twister. Again, Use chalk.
- Race. To see who jumps the most in a minute.
- Competition. Who jumps the highest in a minute.
- Balloon pop. Blow up balloons and see if you can pop them by jumping on them.
- Camp out. Take out pillows and watch the stars.
Related to camping out…CAMPING HACKS TO MAKE LIFE EASIER