Work With Parent Club & Caroline Fernandez
Parent Club shares information to make life easier for busy families. Features include: kids’ activities, food, travel, lifestyle & fashion, tech, and more.
Caroline Fernandez is the busy, Canadian, Mom to three children (19 yrs, 16yrs, 9yrs) and the creator of Parent Club. She is the award-winning author of four children’s books. Proud to be listed as one of Toronto’s Top Mom Bloggers.
Open to campaigns and collaborations. For a media kit please contact Caroline at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Examples of Branded Content:
- P & G – DIY LIPGLOSS ONLY 2 INGREDIENTS
- Great Wolf Lodge – TIPS FOR VISITING GREAT WOLF LODGE
- Quaker – EASY OVERNIGHT OATS
- Aveeno – 5 WAYS TO MAKE YOUR SKINCARE PERSONAL
- Microsoft – MICROSOFT SURFACE PRO 3 REVIEW
- Play Doh – PLAYDOH TOUCH SHAPE TO LIFE STUDIO REVIEW
- Video: Nice ‘n Easy Root Touch Up with Caroline Fernandez Youtube video has +354,000 views.
As Seen On…
- Stop Reading This Book (Common Deer Press)
- The Adventures of Gramasaurus (Common Deer Press)
- More Boredom Busters (Cico Books)
- Boredom Busters (Cico Books)
Author school visits are booked through Author’s Booking Service.
- Top Toronto Mom Bloggers
- Top 50 Family Blogs on the Planet
- 50 Parenting Blogs That Will Help You Become a Better Parent
- Top 50 Family Blogs & Websites For Helping People Build Stronger Homes
This policy is valid from 25 May 2018
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This site is controlled from offices in Canada. We do not represent that materials on the site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. If you register for our newsletter the information is used to enroll you in our newsletters and to keep you informed about the blog posts. If you sign up for the newsletter, you may receive periodic e-mails from us with information on new services, important issues, or upcoming events. If you wish to be removed from any e-mail lists, you may unsubscribe at the bottom of the email at any time.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org