Looking for an easy and inexpensive holiday gift? This Homemade Brownie Mix In A Jar is it. So easy, in fact, you can make it a boredom buster and have your kids layer the ingredients. Think: teacher gift, neighbour gift, Grandparent gift! And I have a handy tip below about how to make a pretty topper using a paper muffin liner! Pratcial yet yummy…you have to try this Homemade Brownie Mix In A Jar…
Homemade Brownie Mix In A Jar
- Layer the dry ingredients from the Best Brownies Recipe Ever into a Bernardin regular 500 ml jar.
- Place a Bernardin standard 70 ml snap lid on jar
- Invert a large paper muffin liner on top of jar
- Place a Bernardin standard snap lid turning it until it tightly fits jar
- Have kids (or do it yourself) write out the Best Brownies Recipe Ever on a recipe card (be sure to include wet ingredients and baking time as that is the most essential information to add to this Homemade Brownie Mix In A Jar gift!
- Either label the jar or put a ribbon around it – attaching the recipe card to it.
We have given cookie mix in a jar as a teacher presents at the holiday time (so great!). You can make this in minutes using ingredients you already have in your kitchen! It’s also a pretty great last minute hostess gift…
Talking hostess stuff…you might want to try making a DIY Cake Stand like the one pictured above. It’s super easy and a great gift to give (or make one for yourself for the next time you are on hostess duty).