This Rowenta Review + Giveaway might inspire you to put a steamer on your holiday list. Yes really! Specifically, the Rowenta X-Cel Steam Pocket (features: easy and fast wrinkle removal)…
About the Rowenta X-Cel Steam Pocket
The Rowenta X-Cel Steam Pocket is one to watch and this is why:
- Ready to steam in just 45 seconds
- Indicator light to let you know when it’s ready
- Handheld steamer
- Continuous steam on demand
- Removable water tank for easy filling
- 3 accessories included (fabric brush for heavier fabrics, steam bonnet for delicate fabrics and door hook for hanging clothes to be steamed)
Rowenta Steamer Review
I have had steamer-envy for a while now…but I always thought…I have an iron and it does the job. But do I LIKE ironing? No. Do I ever iron? No. I will actually choose clothes purposefully because I don’t want to iron. Pretty much because I find ironing cumbersome. The ironing board. Waiting for the iron to heat up. The crinkles that always happen when I move the fabric on the ironing board. It’s annoying. But upon trying this steamer…I am Team Steam from now on!
- It’s decently weighted
- Though it is a plug in device you have a lot of length of cord to move
- It heats up quickly
- Boy does it ever remove wrinkles quickly!
- It’s kinda fun to steam clothes
Enter for a chance to WIN this steamer for yourself (or give for the holidays!). Open to residents of Canada, excluding Quebec.
The X-Cel Steam Pocket is available at Amazon, Amazon Canada, Canadian Tire, Home Depot, Lowes, Hudson’s Bay and more.