These Halloween Ideas During Covid will help you mark Halloween in a Covid safe and socially distanced way. From Halloween decorating to Halloween dance parties here are 20 Halloween Ideas During Covid…
20 Halloween Ideas During Covid
We’ve decided to do a candy hunt and movie night chez nous on Halloween. It’s kind of sad that we won’t trick-or-treat but then wildly decorated Halloween houses always scared my kids anyway.
I’m not keen on the high-touch-issue with traditional trick-or-treat. Candy. Handrails. Door bells. It’s too much to sanitize. If you do Halloween “in-house” so-to-speak you have more control over the keeping everything virus-free. Plus, there are some pretty fun (and easy) ideas on this list…
- Decorate your house.
- Zoom costume party (great family and friends idea!)
- Zoom jack-o-lantern decorating contest
- Halloween costume bike parade (socially distanced)
- Halloween movie marathon
- Decorate face masks
- Trick or treat driveway
- Halloween scavenger hunt
- Drive thru haunted house
- Drive in (or projector) movie
- Go to a pumpkin patch
- Halloween BINGO (you could do this via zoom with friends too)
- Virtual escape room (great for teens)
- Halloween Piñata
- Halloween-themed reading hour
- Reverse trick-or-treat
- Candy hide and seek (I’m totally doing this!)
- Tell scary stories
- Make spider webs with yarn
- Make a Halloween playlist and have a dance party
BONUS HALLOWEEN IDEA
Make some HALLOWEEN SNACK IDEAS. This is a fun way to Halloween up Breakfast, Lunch and/or Dinner. You could make these Halloween snacks into an activity and meal.
On sale now…The Adventures of Grandmasaurus
My latest book THE ADVENTURES OF GRANDMASAURUS is on sale now! You can purchase it anywhere where you buy books (or ask your bookseller to order it in for you!). Great read (if I do say so myself!).