This FREE Bullet Journal Template will help organize your life. The bullet journal template contains a weekly planner, menu planner, gratitude journal, chores & organization page and more. Are you ready to get on the bullet journal train?…
Benefits of bullet journals
- Design it your way
- Increases productivity
- Prioritize tasks better
Tell me more…
Yes, you can purchase bullet journals (but they can be pricey!). The benefit of this free bullet journal template is that it is FREE. Simply download the file (it’s a pdf) and print the pages you want.
You can put these pages into a binder, pin on a cork board, or pin to a clipboard.
And I kinda love how you can customize it. Here’s how I did mine….
We need to colour and doodle more
A bullet journal provides an opportunity for you to get in touch with your creative side. It’s a pause to your busy life. Sit down. Doodle. Water color. Colour in (markers, highlighters, pencil crayons). All the while, you are organizing your week. It has been proven that creative time reduces stress and increases concentration.
We need to do this. And so do our kids. Organization is a life skill we all need.
- the meal plan: can be a master schedule in the kitchen
- the shopping list: can be added to by all members of the family (so it isn’t just on one adult or parent)
- the weekly planner: you can print a page out for each family member and they can use it as their personal agenda
- the gratitude journal page: can be used individually or as a family project weekly
- You can follow Parent Club on Pinterest for more family inspiration
Click download button below to get the Free Bullet Journal Template