Sharing Family Getaway Tips Great Wolf Lodge because vacation planning is a good thing. Are you planning a family trip? Weekend family getaway? This info might make life easier…
Family Getaway Tips Great Wolf Lodge
- Check the website and research special offers. You can get Great Wolf Lodge deals with early bird savings, when you stay extra nights, and countdown to events deals.
- Instead of asking for toys at birthdays/holidays ask for contributions to a GWL gift card. Every contribution goes towards your family vacation. This is especially a good idea for Grandparents, aunts & uncles gifts to kids/families.
- Research the type of suite/room your family requires. Really you are only in the room to sleep. However, bigger rooms might be a better fit for bigger families (or if you are sharing the room between families or with grandparents).
- Talking about sharing rooms – some of the suites sleep up to 10 people. So go ahead and split the room cost with friends or family!
- There are many dining options at GWL. We always opted for a quick breakfast (so we could get to the water faster!), light lunch poolside, then a snack at 4 (when we’d go back to the room to chill) and a hearty dinner at night. I do have a few food tips to help you save money…click on my 5 secrets link right here…
RELATED: 5 SECRETS TO GREAT WOLF LODGE
Family Getaway Tips To Save You Money
- Pack snacks (it’s always cheaper to pack your own)
- Take advantage of the included entertainment (which is free). Think: story time, dance parties, pool, water slide, character walks and more.
- Double check you pack your bathing suits, cover ups, sandals (if you forget them, they will have them for sale in shops – but save your money and take them with you).