Fudge might be my favourite dessert and this 3 Ingredient Chocolate Fudge – no bake recipe does not disappoint. It’s easy, it’s budget friendly (like seriously – a cheap dessert), and it keeps for weeks in an airtight container. I make my chocolate fudge the night before (it takes minutes to prep). Then, all you have to do it put it in the fridge. Next day, cut and serve. Delish!
For this chocolate fudge recipe you will need:
- 3 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Measure out 3 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips and pour into microwave safe bowl.
- Add to the chocolate chips 1 can of condensed milk
- Add in 1 tsp of vanilla
- Microwave on high for two minutes
- Take out and stir to combine.
- Microwave an additional minute.
- Put parchment paper in 8×8 square baking tin.
- Pour chocolate chips/condensed milk/vanilla mixture on to the parchment paper and spread to make it even.
- Cover dish and refrigerate at least 3 hours (or overnight).
- Next day, cut in to squares and serve.
- Keeps in an airtight container.
Chocolate Fudge ideas…
- Add nuts
- Add mini marshmallows
- Substitute the vanilla for peppermint flavouring
- Sprinkle crushed candy canes on top
I recently went to a pot-luck and brought fudge. Instead of just taking a slab of fudge, I cut bit sized squares and put them in paper cupcake liners and then put those on a tray. That way it was a little more upscale. Plus, people could easily just pick up a cupcake liner and put it on their plate (no messing about with service knives or putting fingers on other fudge squares). It was easy and kinda elegant. And it was a crowd pleaser!
And if you like no-bake recipes, you might want to try my recipe for HOW TO MAKE A CHARLOTTE AUX POIRES (NO BAKE RECIPE!)