15 Life Hacks that will make life easier! What is a life hack? An uncommon solution to a common problem. Some are genius (#10 for example). Here are a few ways to improve: how you store your bed sheets, how to remove candle wax from jars, how to boost your ice coffee and more!…
15 Life Hacks that will make life easier!
- How to remove candle wax from a jar: place jar in freezer (yes, really). Leave for an hour. Remove jar from freezer and use a butter knife to pop wax out!
- How to clean white canvas shoes: mix 1:1.5 baking soda + detergent, scrub (sponge or clean toothbrush), let sit in liquid, rinse, then air dry.
- How to freshen your bathroom: add a couple drops of essential oil to the cardboard tube of toilet paper roll – with every spin you get a new round of freshness.
- How to curb car trash: use a cereal container, with plastic bag as trash bag, as a trash can.
- Life hack for donating clothing: go to your closet, turn all of your hangers the opposite way they are now. Going forward, when you wear anything hang it the normal way. In 6 months, anything you haven’t worn will hang the opposite way. Consider donating!
- How to keep your dressy boots in shape: Cut a pool noodle in half and place in boots to keep them standing up and in shape.
- How to keep bananas longer: put plastic wrap around a bunch of bananas to slow the ripening process.
- How to boost your dishwasher: put lemon wedges in your dishwasher (discard lemons after wash).
- How to make a quick tablecloth: put a fitted sheet over a rectangular table
- Life hack to organize bed sheets: fold sheets and put them inside the matching pillow case for storage
- How to make a reusable ice pack: wet a sponge with water and freeze it in a resealable bag
- How to make a reusable cloth for your swiffer: put a sock over your swiffer for a dry pad
- How to make sure you don’t water down your ice coffee: free coffee in ice cube trays for coffee cubes
- How to catch Popsicle drips: use a paper muffin cup liner at the bottom as a holder
- Food hack for flour: Use a Parmesan container lid on mason jars filled with flour – use for dusting cake pans!