This Easy Crustless Ham and Swiss Quiche bakes in 30 minutes and takes only a handful of ingredients (most of which you probably already have in your fridge). Think: easy dinner, school lunch idea (cut it into triangles and send it with bread on the side), or brunch idea. Get cracking (get it…eggs?…cracking?) to make Easy Crustless Ham and Swiss Quiche…
Easy Crustless Ham and Swiss Quiche
What do you do when you have too many eggs? Crustless quiche! ?
You will need:
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 milk
- Ham (I used 4 deli slices cut into cubes)
- Swiss cheese (I used 2 swiss cheese slices)
Salt & pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Crack eggs into bowl. Scramble well.
- Add milk to egg mixture and combine.
- On a cutting board, cut up cooked ham and cheese.
- Toss ham and cheese into egg mixture.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Spray pie plate with cooking spray oil.
- Pour egg, ham/cheese mixture into pie plate.
Bake 350 for 30 minutes.
RELATED: HASSLE-FREE BRUNCH IDEAS
You can invert the Easy Crustless Ham and Swiss Quiche onto a plate and serve or simply serve out of the pie plate. It’s quick, easy, nutritious…what more could you want? Also, conveniently uses up eggs when you buy too many (as I have…3 cartons in 3 weeks…every time I go grocery shopping I think we are out of eggs…d’oh!).
You could also switch up the ingredients in this recipe: hash browns & onions, three cheeses, spinach & Swiss, peppers & onions. The egg mixture is a good base for using up whatever you might have in the fridge that you would want in an omelette.
I had the quiche today for lunch with a piece of toast and cup of tea. Perfect light lunch packed with goodness. And something you can totally eat the next day (I made it yesterday). I would definitely make a couple of these the next time I host brunch.