Kid-O-Bunk Portable Bunk Beds have changed the bed time routine at my house. No longer does my son want to sleep in his bed…he wants to sleep in the Kid-O-Bunk bed (and has for 3 nights in a row). Dear readers, this piece of kid gear is sleep over, Grandma’s house, camping & cottage worthy…
The Kid-O-Bunk Experience
Truly, no tools required. The Kid-O-Bunk comes in two carrying cases (see picture above). It took about 15 minutes to assemble (and we were reading the directions as we went – I’m sure you can cut the assembly time down once you know where everything goes).
Safe and secure. The Kid-O-Bunk once set up is quite solid. The weight capacity is 200lbs (and yes, I lay down on it to test). I did inform my son there would be no jumping on the Kid-O-Bunk (as there shouldn’t be jumping on his bed). He fell in love with this portable kid bed.
The Kid-O-Bunk comes in two colours (green and blue) and can be set up in three different ways (bunk beds, side by side cots and a sitting bench). And the side organizers which come with the portable bunk beds are a hit for night time water bottles and bedtime book storage.
The Kid-O-Bunks are pretty handy. The store and pack easily. Set up with ease. I recommend for camping, cottage, grandma’s house, kid visitors and back yard star gazing.
The recommended age is 7-12 years old (note: it fits my 4 year old with lots of room yet my 12 year old is too tall for it – so check dimensions below for your child).
- Kid-friendly – quick and easy no-tool assembly
- Simply and quickly configures from a bunk, to a bench or two singles
- Patented lock-in disc system for an all-round robust and sturdy product
- Fully disassembles for easy transportation and storage
- All parts stored in a convenient, zippered storage bag
- No mattress or ladder required
- Waterproof and machine washable sleeping deck
- No center beam – for true contoured body comfort
- Adjusts to uneven ground
- Rounded end frame to avoid ground sinking & protect floor surfaces
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Weight tolerance: 200lbs per single cot
- Sleep area: length 62″ width 27.7″
Additional note: I’m told Kid-O-Bunk is suspending shipment to Canada at this time to catch up on U.S. orders. So U.S. readers – go ahead and order! Canadian readers – if you have a U.S. friend – have it shipped to their house and plan a cross-border visit to pick it up 😉