Take note of this Hamilton Beach Professional Blender Review + Giveaway (plus a smoothie recipe you just have to try!).
Spring and Summer are prime time smoothie, ice coffee, and even ice tea seasons. Forget going to a mega-chain where you will spend an arm-and-a-leg paying for something you can easily make-at-home using ingredients you probably already have!
Berry Smoothie Recipe
- 2-3 Ice Cubes
- handful of frozen Strawberries (or fresh if they are in season)
- 1/2 cup cranberry/raspberry juice
- hint of sugar or honey to balance out the tartness
- Put all ingredients in blender.
- Set to smoothie setting.
In less time it takes to walk to the mega-chain – you can have a homemade and healthy smoothie!
Hamilton Beach Review + Giveaway
Read on for a review of the new Hamilton Beach Professional Blender and enter for a chance to WIN one for yourself.
First off, this blender is QUIET. Quieter than the average blender. The Quiet Shield muffles the sound meaning you can make smoothies in the morning without waking the entire household.
- Powerful motor good for crushing ice and frozen fruits
- Quiet shield to muffle noise
- Stainless steel blades
- 4 settings: Smoothie, Ice Crush, Puree, and Clean
- Manual variable speed dial
- Shatterproof container (BPA free)
- Tamper to mix thick mixtures (think: nut butter)
- Easy clean up (dishwasher safe parts plus an auto-clean setting)
Look for Hamilton Beach products at Best Buy Canada
Enter for a chance to WIN this professional blender. It’s awesome.