Want some fairy dust sprinkled on your next vacation? Here are 7 Tips To Make Your Disney Vacation Easier – from Disney Parks to Disney Cruises and even a tip on Disney Deals!
7 Tips To Make Your Disney Vacation Easier
1. Visit the Disney Parks Blog for the latest, official, information including vacations and tips. It’s nice to have an official place to go to get information on what to expect on your visit along with some great tips on what to see in season. I recommend reading before you book your trip – to check out parade times/dates, events, and behind the scenes information.
2. Engage on social media…ask questions — your network of people is a veritable hive mind on Disney. Don’t be afraid to crowdsource your questions.
3. Cast Members want to make your visit special. Don’t hesitate to ask a cast member a question or give them a smile – they are super knowledgeable about how to make your experience easier!
4. Disney Park, Disney Cruise or Adventures by Disney? I think it comes down to budget and what you want out of your family trip. Parks are fantastic for those who like rides and shows (and walking a park). Cruises are great for those who want shows and activities (with less walking). Adventures are great for those who want a unique family adventure knowing you’ll have a super experience. Related: my previous Disney Parks Tips post.
5. Read up on FASTPASS before you visit a park. A FASTPASS will save you time (and possibly your sanity).
6. Read reviews and forums. (psst…This Official Moms Panel is a great place to ask questions and get answers).
7. Follow (or stalk) the Disney Special Offers page. Here you will find deals and special offers which might save you money!
When I visited the California park – I was astounded by the level of customer service. Cast members were so helpful. There was stroller parking. There were nursing stations and switch pass opportunities for parents. It was simply magical!