Sharing my 10 Electronic Toys for Kids Ideas. Electronic toys can be a great way for kids to interact with sounds, music, words, letters, numbers and more. These types of toys tend to be interactive and immersive. Here is some holiday shopping inspiration for you…
BEST ELECTRONIC TOYS FOR KIDS
When you think about buying electronics for kids consider:
- How can they be useful? A tablet (like the one above) is great for using at home and during travel.
- What is the fun component? Let’s face it…toys should be fun. Yes, it’s a bonus if there’s educational value (we’ll get to that next) but fun needs to be a higher factor.
- Is it educational? Little kids can benefit from electronic toys which stimulate senses. Sound, touch, sight. Older kids can benefit from toys which develop decision making skills (like some video games).
- Do you already have something like it? Duplication isn’t my favourite thing…so I look for new toys which offer different kids of play than what we already have.
READ: My Walmart Canada Gift Guide on the 10 Best Electronic Toys for Kids in 2019
Electronic Toys for Kids Ideas
I think there are a few classic electronic toys which kids enjoy…
- Sound and play games (like the track pictured above)
- Tablets (because: movies, music, games)
- Cameras (kids like to capture memories just like adults)
- Video games (especially the tween/teen years).
My son has already put a Nintendo Switch on his list for the holidays. Nope, he’s neither in the tween/teen years yet but it seems the Nintendo Switch is the hot topic of conversation at recess. These games were tough to get last year so I will have to keep my eyes out for sales and availability this year.
SHARE: What would you add as a top electronic toy for kids idea?…