So about the Aveeno NEW Oat Masks + Giveaway…I’m late to the whole facial mask experience. I always thought: I cleanse, I moisturize…that’s enough right?! Kinda wrong really. I had the opportunity to try the new Aveeno Oat Masks…and by George…I’m hooked. You will be too…read on…
Note: the following giveaway is open to residents of Canada, excluding Quebec.
New Aveeno Oat Masks + giveaway via www.parentclub.ca
There are, in fact, three new Aveeno Oat Masks
- AVEENO® Oat Mask with Moringa Seed Extract
- Infused with Moringa Seed Extract and Vitamin E, this formula removes impurities to detoxify and invigorate skin
- AVEENO® Oat Mask with Pomegranate Seed Extract
- Infused with Pomegranate Seed Extract, this formula refreshes and reveals skin’s natural vitality and glow
- AVEENO® Oat Mask with Pumpkin Seed Extract
- Infused with Pumpkin Seed Extract and Feverfew, this formula soothes, moisturizes and rebalances tired skin
What do Aveeno Oat Masks do?
According to the package, these, rinse-off, masks are specially formulated to pamper, hydrate and deeply nourish skin. And they do! My skin felt softer and quite frankly BETTER after the mask. Going into the colder months of winter, I can see myself doing a weekly Aveeno Oat Mask to hydrate and nourish my skin.
You leave on 5-10 minutes (enjoy it as “me time” after the kids go to bed).
And TIP: this would be a pretty awesome stocking stuffer idea for Grandma, Mom, or teens in your life. Is that too gender-specific? I think anyone’s skin would appreciate a little bit of pampering time with an oat mask!
Where can I find these products?
Available now, across the country, at food, drug and mass merchandisers.
Enter for a chance to win a bundle of Aveeno products to pamper yourself! Enter via giveaway form below. Good luck!