Need a recipe for Easy Sheet Pan Fish and Vegetables?! Look no further. Sheet pan recipes are a great way to bake a family meal using one pan (read: simple clean up). This Easy Sheet Pan Fish and Vegetables recipe gets a healthy dinner on the table pronto!…
Easy Sheet Pan Fish and Vegetables
Cooking time: 15 – 20 minutes (depending on thickness of fish) at 400 degrees
Prep time: less than 10 minutes
You will need:
- four pieces of fresh (no skin, no bones) fish fillets. I used haddock but you could use salmon, trout, tilapia.
- Frozen brussel sprouts and frozen green beans (as many as your family will eat) (asparagus would be great too)
- One lemon
- Salt and pepper
- Parchment paper
- Sheet pan
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line sheet pan with parchment paper
- Place fish and vegetables on parchment paper
- Salt and pepper fish and vegetables to taste
- Cut lemon
- Squeeze a bit of lemon on to each fish plus place a circle of lemon on each fish. Place wedges of lemon that were used to squeeze lemon on to fish on the vegetables (it gives the vegetables a lemon-y aroma).
- Bake in middle of rack 15-20 minutes — until fish is done and flaky.
A great side-dish to this recipe is: EASY RICE SALAD
I love one pan/one pot meals because it makes cooking and cleaning so much easier! If you follow me on Instagram — you’ll see I often instastory my slow cooker recipes — from soups to stews to sauces. It shows I’m a big fan of dump and go meals. I happened to have made a double batch of meatballs and tomato sauce yesterday in my slow cooker. 2 future meals done and only 1 pot to clean. I call that a WIN!
Sheet pan recipes is a new journey for me…but after this fish and veggies sheet pan success…I’m sure there will be more!