These Packing Tips for Family Vacations will sure come in handy over winter break (and March break too!).
The most important tip: pack smart. Research your destination and the weather for your travel week!
Below are some must-have products to include in your suitcase this season. These products are often left behind at home, but are huge life savers when vacationing…
RELATED: This FAMILY TRAVEL PACKING LIST is a super popular resource here on Parent Club.
- Gravol™: Did you remember to bring plenty of books, movies and games for your upcoming flight or car ride, but forget about the winding roads and nausea that your trip has in store for you?
- Rub A535™: It will help soothe sore muscles and ensure you are ready to tackle whatever your next adventure is!
- Warm clothes: One freezing cold tropical vacation and you will never JUST pack bathing suits and shorts again. Always throw an extra sweatshirt and a pair of pants in your suitcase. Especially good for chilly airplanes.
- Batiste™ Dry Shampoo: With no water required and just a few quick sprays, Batiste™ Dry Shampoo saves you time while travelling time by refreshing your hair between washes! Batiste™ Tropical Dry Shampoo has a coconut and exotic fragrance and will leave your hair feeling clean, revitalized and vacation ready!
- Granola bars and snack food: Whether you are going to an all-inclusive or renting a cottage for the week, treats are a must! Unusual routines may mean longer periods between meals and tired travelers. Keep a few granola bars in your purse to ensure everybody stays energized and positive.
Disclosure: This post is in partnership with Church & Dwight. Opinions are my own.