5 holiday shopping tips for gifts + a Mastermind Toys GIVEAWAY. These 5 holiday shopping tips for gifts are to help kids “dream big”. Big ideas. Big fun. I loving giving quality toys which encourage kids to discover play. Not only am I sharing my own tips for holiday shopping but also some of my choice picks for “dream big” toy ideas from Mastermind Toys. Oh…and I did mention a giveaway in the first sentence didn’t I?!…
Note: the following giveaway is open to residents of Canada, void in Quebec.
5 holiday shopping tips for gifts that help kids “dream big”
- VTech Push and Pop Bulldozer $ 29.99 Ages 1+
- Parking Garage $ 79.99 Ages 3+
- Melissa & Doug Star Diner Restaurant Play Set $ 44.99 Ages 3+
- LEGO® Classic Medium Creative Brick Box $ 34.99 Ages 4+
- Tangle Junior $ 3.99 Ages 6+
- Plus-Plus Tube Basic Mix $ 9.99 Ages 3+
5 holiday shopping tips
- Check out the Mastermind Toys Holiday Gift Guide – Their buyers have scoured the globe to find the very best toys, games and books to make kids’ dreams come true. Their colourful guide is available in their stores and online and is thoughtfully laid out based on kids’ ages and interests, making it super-simple to find the perfect gift.
- Shop online using Mastermind Toys’ new Gift Finder tool – It’s easier than ever to find the perfect gift at MastermindToys.com: filter your search by age, category, budget and more. I’ve used it myself and LOVE it.
- Drop by your local Mastermind Toys store and pick the brain of a Toy Expert – Visit any of their 59 locations across Canada and chat with the friendly, knowledgeable staff. They’ll be able to offer great suggestions for kids of any age, stage and interest. Bonus: free festive gift-wrapping in every store, and that signature curly bow. Seriously, saving time and energy not having to gift wrap is bliss. Find a store near you: https://www.mastermindtoys.com/Stores
- Make a Holiday Toy List. For example: if you print out the Mastermind Toys gift guide, cut out some of the toys, you can have your kids make a cut & paste collage of their holiday toy list. This makes the holiday toy list a collaborative effort…where kids can pick and choose what they like…and you don’t have to guess.
- Don’t forget the stocking stuffers. I like to find loot bag items and sale items and put them in the stockings. They are usually low in budget but pretty great in fun quality.
5 holiday shopping tips for gifts + a Mastermind Toys GIVEAWAY
Enter for a chance to win a $150 Mastermind Toys Gift Card!
Giveaway ends Nov 21, 2017 at 11:59pm EST. No purchase necessary. One entry per family/household. Giveaway is open to Canadian residents only, excluding Quebec.
Disclosure: this post is in partnership with Mastermind Toys.
Hope these tips come in handy and don’t forget to enter this amazing giveaway!