Breakfast anyone? These Applesauce Oatmeal Blender Muffins breakfast to go are a perfect grab n’ go breakfast idea. They also work well for school (or office) snack. Nut Free and yummy…you should try these…
Applesauce Oatmeal Blender Muffins breakfast to go!
TIP: an ice cream scoop is the perfect tool to spoon muffin mixture into muffin pan!
Applesauce Oatmeal Blender Muffins Recipe
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 apples (skin on – cut into cubes)
- 4 cups flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 quick cooking oats
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a blender, add water with 1/2 of the apples. Blend until liquid. Add in remainder of apples. Blend until liquid. Set aside.
- In a large bowl – combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, oats and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Add in eggs, milk, and oil. Mix well.
- Add in applesauce mixture from blender. Mix well.
- Spray muffin liners with cooking spray. Spoon batter into muffin liners.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 30-35 minutes. Store in an airtight container.
If you like making muffins for your family like I do…then I highly recommend my Granola Breakfast Muffins recipe (they are so good!).
The thing I like about muffins is serving size. One muffin = 1 snack. Makes life easy n’est pas?! Plus, muffins are a healthy choice to send for those class breakfasts (where you have to send a portion of something for the whole class). No need for knives and cutting up of things. Single serve. Also, muffins are a great idea for sport snacks (one big container of muffins for the team to enjoy after the game or practice!).