I know more than a few people who are Gluten free. So I’m sharing some Gluten Free Pizza Bread Pudding Muffins ideas using Dempster’s ZERO Bread. These Gluten Free Pizza Bread Pudding Muffins are a great addition to the school lunch box, buffet table or party platter…
10 Gluten Free Pizza Bread Pudding Muffins Ideas
- Using Dempster’s ZERO Bread, have kids help in the preparation by ripping up the bread into pieces.
- Omit the meat to make vegetarian options
- Make it a party activity by having kids choose their own veggies in an assembly line.
- Switch up the gluten free pizza bread pudding muffins by using Dempster’s ZERO White Bread and Dempster’s ZERO whole Grain Bread
- Try adding cooked, cubed chicken and pesto instead of pepperoni and tomato sauce
- Use silicone muffin liners (which can be washed and reused)
- Omit regular pizza ingredients and add eggs and bacon to switch them into breakfast gluten free bread pudding muffins
- Pop these Gluten Free Pizza Bread Pudding Muffins into containers for school lunch or an easy after-school/pre-sports snack.
- Instead of taking muffins in to class to celebrate a birthday – consider taking these Gluten Free Pizza Bread Pudding Muffins.
- Add sausage, ground beef, and pepperoni for a hearty meat lovers pizza muffin
Dempster’s ZERO Bread
Dempster’s Bakery Gluten Zero™ products are certified gluten-free and are made in a dedicated gluten-free area in a Canadian facility. The line is certified by the Canadian Celiac Association (CCA) as a safe, gluten-free product. So go ahead, bite into bread again!