Visiting Toronto or just exploring your own city…these are my favourite 8 Family Destinations In Toronto.
Family Destinations in Toronto
- Ontario Science Centre – hands on family fun (from babies to teens). Plan for a whole day visit. My #1 family destination recommendation in Toronto. Healthy food options in cafeteria. English and French. Good parking.
- Royal Ontario Museum – hands on family fun and look-through-glass stuff too. Plan a half day visit. Better for older kids. Half day visit. Subway station just across the street.
- Toronto Zoo – hands on family fun and watching animals from afar. Plan a whole day visit.Take a stroller and wear good walking shoes. Fast food restaurants on site. Lots of picnic areas. Good parking.
- Ontario Place – hands on family fun. Plan a whole day visit. Summer water park. Good parking.
- Casa Loma – hands on family fun and walking indoors. Plan a half day visit. Better for older kids. Parking.
- Art Gallery of Ontario – kid area and walking indoors. Plan a half day visit. TTC accessible.
- CN Tower – best elevator ride in Toronto. Plan a half day visit. Making a reservation at their restaurant ahead of time can cut costs of outing.
- Hockey Hall of Fame – kid friendly! Plan a half day visit. TTC accessible with lots of great surrounding restaurants.
Going downtown (to the CN Tower, Art Gallery, Hockey Hall of Fame, and more) checking TTC Prices (that’s the Toronto subway and Toronto bus system) can be helpful as you can get a family day pass at a good price.