This Go PoP! Presto Review will inspire your family game night. Board games are classic fun and Go PoP! Presto adds the element of a popper (aka fidget toy) into the mix.
About the game
With this fun, fast-paced game players race to pop the bubbles. To get started, players complete the challenges on the presto cards. If you’re the first to tap “Bubblo,” you win the round. It’s that easy… and fun! Players with quick reflexes, excellent eye-hand coordination and a good sense of observation will prevail in this fun party game for the whole family.
Just like Go PoP!, Go PoP! Presto can help reduce stress and anxiety, builds fine motor skills and is a great example of intergenerational play!
Go PoP! Presto Review
True on the intergenerational play factor because 3 “generations” partook in this toy review (with glee!). It’s fast-paced, fun, play.
One player flips a card over and all players must race to complete the task. Tasks include popping a pattern in your silicone popper, using a specific finger (or thumb) to pop, or to pop it all. First one who finishes wins.
Here are some of the pros I found with this game:
- Kids focus because of the fast play
- It doesn’t take a ton of time to finish a game so you can use it as a quick boredom buster or dedicate more time and do a tournament
- The popping is fun
- Definitely a good non-screen activity
- Pretty portable – you could pack in a bag and play on a plane or train (not in a car because you need a flat surface for the cards)
- 2-4 players (but one could play with one player)
Note: a product sample was supplied for this review. With honest recommendation we enjoyed playing many times!