This Stop Reading This Book Word Search should but some boredom and help encourage some reading. Bonus: it’s completely FREE!
Word Search Tips
- Go down the columns one word at a time
- Cross off the words as you find them
- Look for the first two letters of a word and see if you can find them together somewhere in the blocks of letters
- Look horizontally and vertically (that means up and down and across the block of letters)
- You could use different colour pens or pencils to circle the words
- Try making your own word search
Stop Reading This Book Word Search – pdf
It’s safe — by clicking you will open a pdf of the word puzzle above. Then, simple press the printer button on the screen (probably in the top right corner of your screen).
About Stop Reading This Book
This is a story of where a book judges a reader by their cover. The book puts up roadblocks and challenges in an attempt to prevent the reader from finishing the book. Would you…could you…stop reading this book?!
Written by Caroline Fernandez
Illustrated by Shannon O’Toole
Published by Common Deer Press
Stop Reading This Book is available now for purchase or borrow at major booksellers and libraries.
More Kids’ Activities
If you are interested in more kids’ activities – there are hundreds of ideas here on Parent Club to keep kids busy and entertained. From cooking to crafting and everything in between. Why you might like to try this…
What I like about theme days is that they provide and activity plus a sort of routine to a day at home. For example: for a build something day I might start with having the kids try to build towers with dry cereal for breakfast. Then, a Popsicle stick box craft for morning. Double decker grilled cheese for lunch. And lego or jenga (outside if the weather is nice) for an afternoon activity.