Whether or not you shopped on Black Friday (I didn’t this year), there are TONS of deals and sales available for Cyber Monday (today…and probably all this week!). What are you shopping for today?
Cyber Monday Ideas
Over on the The HUB of Walmart Canada, I have shared my 50 Best Gift Ideas for Teens. Things range from stocking stuffers to the BIG present. Teens can be tough to buy for so read below for some of my tips to make Cyber Monday work for you…
Tips when holiday shopping for teens
- Ask teens for list (they can send it in a text or email — and then you have it with you on your phone)
- Consider their hobbies & lifestyle (if they don’t play hockey…they don’t need a hockey stick right?!)
- (Discreetly) ask their friends if your teen has been wanting anything (you can text them too if you have their numbers)
- Keep receipts (in case you need to return things)
- What would spark joy? (as that Kondo lady says)
My 50 Best Gift Ideas for teens is pretty comprehensive for your Cyber Monday shopping. And yes, even though you can shop online (and why not?! No parking hassle. You can always find everything you need in store.