TWITTER BIO (@ParentClub)
Writer. Blogger. Author: Boredom Busters (Cico Books). Activity Mummy. Brand Ambassador. In search of the laundry fairy.
MORE THAN 140 CHARACTERS BIO
Caroline Fernandez is the busy Mom of three (aged 4-14) behind www.parentclub.ca. As a popular freelance writer, blogger, and author, Caroline specializes in family and lifestyle features.
I am the author of two books! Boredom Busters (Cico Books 2014) is a best selling non-fiction kids lit book. More Boredom Busters (Cico Books 2015) is set to do the same! Both books are available internationally at major books sellers.
Featured CityLine.ca blogger. Listed in Top 30 Toronto Mom Bloggers* (*TorontoMomNow.com)
Parent Club is a friendly site aimed at sharing information to make life a little easier for busy families. Parent Club features include activities to do with your kids, family friendly travel destinations, ideas on what to make for dinner, and tech stuff to make your busy life a little more organized.
WORKING WITH BRANDS
- Frigidaire Ambassador #testdrivemoms (food please meet technology).
- Fisher-Price Moms Ambassador #FisherPriceMoms (a favourite brand!)
- Aveeno Ambassador (soft skin is always in style!)
- P & G Moms Ambassador #PGMoms (your everyday products)
- Butterball Canada (turkey isn’t just for holidays)
- Microsoft Canada #HolidaySwap program team member (getting my geek on with Microsoft and Nokia)
- Sears Canada The Baby’s Room Ambassador (a great one-stop-shop for all your baby needs)
- General Mills Life Made Delicious Ambassador (food tips and recipes are always a good thing)
- Oprah Life Class Correspondent (yes, I was there and covered it all!)
- Covering the #DisneyMemories launch in New York City, NY for Disney
- Covering an exclusive insider tour of the Fisher-Price headquarters in East Aurora, NY
- Reviewing Royal Carribean’s Allure of the Seas cruiseship
- Reviewing Blue Mountain as a staycation destination
- Reviewing family friendly desintations in California – like Disney and Universal Studios
- Reviewing GM Chevrolet Volt
- Reviewing Ford Lincoln MKT and Ford Explorer
I have be honoured to speak at promotional book events at several major Indigo locations as well as being part of the CANSCAIP mass book launch at the Ontario Library Super Conference.
I have shared my expertise in the Secrets of Successful Parenting Bloggers as a speaker at MagNet 2013 Canada’s Magazine Conference. I was also a speaker at Blissdom Canada in the popular Blog to Book session.
I have also been caught on camera – check out Caroline’s Finish Power & Free Video Testimonial (+90,900 views) as well as this video – Blogger Makeover with Parent Club | Shift a Shade by Clairol
I represented the PGMom team as an ambassador for the Habitat For Humanity Women Build in Toronto in 2014.
I was the live host for the Swarovski Christmas Tree event at the famous Toronto Eaton Centre.
I have an extensive portfolio of media credits from freelance writing (online, magazine, newspaper/radio/TV interviews) – read them all over at: http://carolinefernandez.wordpress.com/