TWITTER BIO (@ParentClub)
Writer. Blogger. Author (Cico Books). Activity Mummy. Co-founder #zombiemoms. Mom. In search of the laundry fairy.
MORE THAN 140 CHARACTERS BIO
Caroline Fernandez is the busy Mom (of three children – aged toddler to teen) behind www.parentclub.ca. As a popular freelance writer, blogger and author, Caroline specializes in family and lifestyle features.
Caroline is a special contributor to Cityline.ca. Look to bookshelves Feb. 2014 for Caroline’s upcoming book “Boredom Busters” (Cico Books).
Listed in the Global Top 100 Mommy Bloggers.
Parent Club is a friendly site aimed at sharing information to make life a little easier for busy families. Parent Club features include activities to do with your kids, family friendly travel destinations, ideas on what to make for dinner, and tech stuff to make your busy life a little more organized.
WORKING WITH BRANDS
- Fisher-Price Moms Ambassador #FisherPriceMoms (a great brand to have worked with since 2011!)
- Aveeno Ambassador (soft skin is always in style!)
- MCC Frigidaire Range Ambassadors #testdrivemoms (sharing food and technology knowledge)
- P & G Moms Ambassador #PGMoms (from diapers to oral health to household cleaning – this is lifestyle writing at its best)
- Butterball Canada review blogger (turkey isn’t just for holidays)
- Microsoft Canada #HolidaySwap program team member (getting my geek on with Microsoft and Nokia)
- Sears Canada The Baby’s Room Ambassador (a great one-stop-shop for all your baby needs)
- General Mills Life Made Delicious Ambassador (food tips and recipes are always a good thing)
- Oprah Life Class Correspondent for P & G
- Covering the #DisneyMemories launch in New York City, NY for Disney
- Covering an exclusive insider tour of the Fisher-Price headquarters in East Aurora, NY
- Reviewing Royal Carribean’s Allure of the Seas cruiseship
- Reviewing Blue Mountain as a staycation destination
- Reviewing family friendly desintations in California – like Disney and Universal Studios
- Reviewing GM Chevrolet Volt
- Reviewing Ford Lincoln MKT and Ford Explorer
Caroline shared her expertise in the Secrets of Successful Parenting Bloggers as a speaker at MagNet 2013 Canada’s Magazine Conference. Caroline was also a speaker at Blissdom Canada in the popular Blog to Book session.
Caroline was the live host for the Swarovski Christmas Tree event at the famous Toronto Eaton Centre (and also filmed a webisode promoting this event for the Yummy Mummy Club).
Caroline has an extensive portfolio of media credits from freelance writing (online, magazine, newspaper/radio/TV interviews) – read them all over at: http://carolinefernandez.wordpress.com/