Trick or Treat! 10 Halloween Treats specifically. These non-food Halloween treats are sure to scare up some fun for little monsters with braces, gluten sensitivity and/or food allergies. From Halloween rings to ghostly pencils…these treats are spooktacular. Easy to find and actually very low cost…these 10 Halloween Treats will make for a real ghoul time!
10 Halloween Treats
- Pumpkin Treat Bucket $0.99 Party City
- Rubber Skull Glow Wand (12 in a bag) $11.79 Party City
- Wacky Whirlers Assorted $0.99 Mastermind Toys
- Play-Doh – Colours (24 in a box) $9.87 Toys R Us
- Halloween Attitude Rings (12 in a bag) $0.99 Party City
- Black and Orange Spider Rings (30 in a bag) $0.99 Party City
- Halloween Fun Tattoos (12 in a bag)$7.49 Party City
- Halloween Pencils (24 in a bag) $7.49 Party City
- Halloween Activity Pads (12 in a bag) $0.99 Party City
- Black Bead Necklaces 32in (8 in a bag) $1.99 Party City
ACTIVITY TIP: bag up some of those goodies as class treats by putting them in a brown paper bag and printing off “HAPPY HALLOWEEN” labels written in a bootiful Free Halloween Font.
NOTE: this post is unsponsored. My Halloween treat research was conducted during nap time and focused on Canadian suppliers. You could certainly find many of these items at dollar stores, chain stores and even local shops…