Looking for The Best One Pot Chocolate Cake Recipe? Look no further. This One Pot Chocolate Cake Recipe is chocolate-fudgy goodness. And it bakes in 60 minutes! Who is hungry for chocolate?…
Did I mention…dairy free?
I didn’t real plan on it while I was creating this recipe (just made it up with ingredients I had in my kitchen). But I created this chocolate cake recipe as dairy free! Great for those lactose-sensitive people in your life. However yes, you could substitute the coffee for 2% milk and the margarine for butter. And it would still be delicious.
Bundt? 9 inch? Muffin pan? loaf pan?
Yep…this recipe can easily be switched to be made in a bundt pan, 9 inch square, muffin pan, or even a loaf pan. Bake until toothpick comes out clean. Here are some tips on cooking:
- Bundt pan – bake 60-65 minutes
- 9 inch pan – bake 50-60 minutes
- muffin pan (12 average sized muffins) – bake 30-35 minutes
- loaf pan – bake 60-65 minutes
The Best One Pot Chocolate Cake Recipe
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 c coco powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup strong coffee
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 3 eggs
- Combine dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, coco powder, pinch of salt) in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Add wet ingredients (eggs, coffee, margarine) to dry ingredients. Mix well. There should be no lumps.
- Spray cooking pan with oil (or use parchment paper)
- Add batter into pan.
- Bake as directed above.
- It’s dense and delicious!