A tisket. A tasket. Want to make an Easter basket? Even though it doesn’t quite feel like Spring yet – we’ve started to do some kids Spring activities to decorate the house. This Easter Basket Craft was a hit with my three year old…
TIP: Empty your paper punch to make instant confetti – the perfect size to paste on to your Easter Basket Craft
Things you will need:
- Construction paper
- White school glue
- Washable markers
- Take coloured construction paper and scissors and cut out egg shapes.
- Have preschooler colour on egg shapes to decorate their “Easter eggs”.
- Cut out a rectangle.
- Then, cut out a semi-circle (the handle).
- Have preschooler squeeze out glue onto rectangle and semi-circle and direct them to place the rectangle under and the handle over. This is the Easter Basket.
- Have preschooler colour the Easter basket with markers.
- Next, have preschooler dot out glue all over the top of the Easter basket and along the handle.
- Then, have preschooler place and paste their coloured Easter eggs and confetti (remember my tip above about the hole punch!).
As always comments appreciated and links to your own #WordlessWednesday posts most welcome!