I created this kid activity last year after a few of our Easter eggs cracked. What to do with those colourful egg shells?! I devised Egg Shell Art…and it’s super easy!
Related: my post on How To Boil Eggs (yes, you need boiled eggs to make Egg Shell Art)
Egg Shell Art
You will need:
- Small coloured egg shells
- White school glue
- Construction paper
- Washable markers
- Have kids choose a piece of construction paper.
- Then, have kids colour a green stem and green leaves.
- Next, put a dab of white school glue where the flower petals would go.
- Then, sprinkle the egg shell pieces over the glue.
- Allow to dry.
I know…too easy right?! But it turned out to be a great Boredom Buster which reused materials and created artwork in an Easter theme. I call that a arts & crafts win.
And we might just do Egg Shell Art again this year…but this time…we’ll break the eggs on purpose