Aveeno Parent and Tot Moisturizing Tips! Knowing everyone’s skin can use a little extra attention during the colder winter months, I wanted to share a daily skincare routine from AVEENO® that can also help parents and tots build cherished memories together.
Parent and Tot Moisturizing Tips
- Make skin care part of your every day routine. An evening bath time and baby massage is a great way to wind down the day. Then, have your own shower time to ensure you have your own me-time.
- For parent, try AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Body Wash + Lotion – formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal to relieve dry skin, use together for double the moisture, leaving your skin soft, smooth and healthy looking.
- For tots, try AVEENO® BABY® Wash & Shampoo + Daily Lotion – formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS® Oat Extract to provide a soothing effect that is perfect for baby’s delicate skin.
- Each lotion locks in moisture for 24 hours, so you can apply together once daily and move on to the next fun activity knowing you are both covered and comfy all day long!
- Drink lots of water. Especially important for breast feeding Moms. But also busy parents need to hydrate throughout the day — and drinking water is a good role model choice your tots see and watch. Encourage them to drink water as well.
PARENT CLUB TIP: Bath time doesn’t have to be at bed time. Once when my teen daughter was babysitting my little one…she put him in his bathing suit and had him go for a “swim” in the tub. It was an out-of-the-ordinary activity which busted some babysitting boredom AND it got him clean. Win-win!
I find these cold, dry, days wreak havoc on my skin. It’s super dry. And I see my son itching – so he’s feeling the weather effects too. Everyone should add a lil’ moisturizing routine to their days so that you take care of the skin you are in!
Disclosure: this post is in partnership with Aveeno Canada. As always, opinions are my own.