Capture your moments with A Gift That Gives All Year: Nikon COOLPIX A900 Review. Family pictures of everyday moments, childhood milestones, trips, and holidays are important…for now…and for the years when we look back on the now. From size to features read how this camera is the perfect gift to give…
My kids make fun of me as a momarazzi (Mom paparazzi) because I routinely have my phone out to take pictures. But I admit…the picture quality on my phone is nothing in comparison to the photos I can capture with my Nikon DSLR camera. That said, the DSLR is a big camera. Let me introduce you to the Nikon COOLPIX A900 — a camera as small as a smartphone with a telephoto lens which ensures you get amazing results with your photos.
- Perfect size for travel where you can easily pack it in a purse or bag.
- 35x optical zoom and a 70x Dynamic Fine Zoom (beyond what most point-and-shoot cameras can do)
- Built-in Wi-Fi®, NFC and Bluetooth® low energy (BLE) so each shot you take automatically transfers to your smartphone or tablet for sharing, editing with photo apps or uploading to your favorite sites. This is super cool if you want to share your photos to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram right away. I know when we travel, we all want to share our photos. But the steps of connecting camera to computer and uploading can be cumbersome. This camera eliminates all of that!
- Large, tilting LCD. No joke — when my teen saw this feature she exclaimed “I can VLOG!”. I was recently at a media event and saw a young vlogger use a camera just like this one. The tilting LCD screen allowed him to see himself as he shot. This allowed him to make sure he was centred, in focus, well lit. And then, he just popped the camera in his bag when he left. This Nikon is the perfect VLOGGER camera for anyone.
- PSAM mode dial is available right on top of the camera, much like a DSLR. This means there is the auto mode for people who just want to shoot and go and also advanced modes like aperture and manual if you want to take control of your photos.
- Record up to 4GB or 29 minutes worth of 4K Ultra HD video.
- Creative Mode allows you to choose from 9 professionally developed presets that combine options like aperture, contrast and colour reproduction for stunning results.
Parent Club TIP: in lieu of making a scrapbook (because who has time?!) — take 12 of your favourite photos and create a photo calendar. It is something you can use everyday plus turns into a time capsule.
Photos make us remember the special (and everyday) moments in life. And having a top quality camera makes those photos calendar-worthy. A camera is a gift you give once…and one that keeps on giving. 🙂