These 10 Holiday Shopping Tips Inspired by Best Buy Canada are smart and should be taken to heart to make your gift shopping easier. BONUS: there is a Best Buy Canada $100 Gift Card Giveaway below — which will REALLY make one lucky reader’s shopping easier.
Note: The following giveaway is open to residents of Canada, void in Quebec.
Why are these 10 Holiday Shopping Tips Inspired by Best Buy Canada timely? Because we are all getting into that holiday-frenzy-mode. And no one needs that mode. Time savers like lists, one-stop-shopping, free shipping all turn down the holiday-frenzy-mode a level. Read on for tips which will make your holiday shopping easier…
10 Holiday Shopping Tips Inspired by Best Buy Canada
- Make a list. Better yet…ask your loved ones for a list.
- Person’s lifestyle = gift idea. Daughter listens to music on bus to school = headphones as a gift idea. Uncle going on trip = new camera. Sister starting new business = group gift of new computer. Kid waiting to see Star Wars = Star Wars movies or toys! Generic secret Santa gift = movie. Couple celebrating first holiday together = new Instant Pot (more on that below!).
- Buy quality. You’ll never regret it.
- Save time and shop online. I’m shopping online more and more because A) you don’t have to find parking B) there’s never a check-out line-up and C) BestBuy.ca offers free shipping across Canada on orders over $35 and most products can be delivered to your doorstep within a week. And I like that there’s no rush for shopping online. I can browse, add and delete to my cart, all the while being comfortable at home. Shopping online makes my life easier.
- Look for the SALES. Check websites and store flyers so you don’t miss out on deals.
- That Instant Pot above?! One of the hottest gifts to give and receive for the holidays. Saute, slow cook, pressure cook and more. It’s a great gift for singles, couples, families. Wouldn’t it be fun to print off some Instant Pot recipes, put them in a binder, and include them with an Instant Pot as a gift?! Psst…these babies sell out everywhere but you can get an Instant Pot at Best Buy! Imagine prepping all your ingredients for the Instant Pot to make your dinner while you enjoy a much needed family movie night with your loved ones.
- Budget. I don’t budget to the exact cent…but I do have a budget ceiling which I am sure not to break. It ensures no surprises when the January bills arrive.
- Don’t forget the stocking stuffers. Check my list of EASY STOCKING STUFFER IDEAS for kids, for teens for her, for him.
- It’s not tacky to include a gift receipt. Sometimes the gifts don’t quite hit the mark. And that happens. A gift receipt allows for a gift switch without a lot of hullabaloo.
- One-stop-shopping is always good. Meaning: shop at one store for many people. Done and done.
Best Buy Canada $100 Gift Card Giveaway
Enter for a chance to WIN a $100 gift card from Best Buy Canada. You can use it to shop in-store or online for stocking stuffers, gifts for her, gifts for him, gifts for kids, gifts for teens, family gifts and more! Best Buy Canada has a wide selection of tech, toys, home appliances, décor, and more so you are sure to find the perfect gift(s).