Post-Halloween Make-Up Routine: We can all agree that makeup is the easiest way to take your costume from “eh” to AMAZING this Halloween. But after you perfect your Harley Quinn, all dermatologists would agree, it’s ESSENTIAL to remove that make-up at the end of the night. That’s where we come in…instead of sleeping in your make-up and risking breakouts and plugged-up pores —turn to NEUTROGENA® and AVEENO® for a range of wipes to suit any skincare needs and remove stubborn makeup before you hit the sack.
I happen to pack these wipe when I travel – super portable and very effective at cleaning your skin anywhere & anytime.
Post-Halloween Make-Up Routine
- Want a trusted one-step wipe? Gently erase 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara, with just one NEUTROGENA® All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipe.
- Have sensitive skin? For those looking for gentle-on-skin, yet tough-on-makeup wipes, try the AVEENO® ULTRA CALMING® Gentle Makeup Removing Wipes or new fragrance-free NEUTROGENA® All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes!
- Have dull skin? For those wanting to uncover radiant-looking skin, try the AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Make-up Removing Wipes; the moisture-rich soy extract in these wipes helps improve the look of all 5 FACTORS OF RADIANCE® — tone, texture, dullness, blotchiness and brown spots!
- Acne-prone? Try the NEUTROGENA® Oil-Free Pink Grapefruit Cleansing Wipes to sweep away pore-clogging impurities and oil for acne prone skin, while providing an uplifting blast of 100% naturally-derived grapefruit + Vitamin C.
- Dry skin? NEUTROGENA® Hydrating Make-up Removing Wipes leave skin feeling soft and conditioned with a blend of hydrating plus skin-soothing cucumber and aloe extracts.
Taking off your make-up at night is a great routine to get into. It cleans your skin, saves your pillow cover from stains (which never come out easily), and gives you a bit of me-time at the end of your busy day.
Disclosure: this post is in partnership with Aveeno Canada. Opinions are my own.