One-Stop Back-To-School Shopping Shopping at Sport Chek. As a working Mom of three busy kids – I am all for one-stop shopping (I take a “let’s do this” approach). Here are 5 tips to make one-stop back-to-school shopping at Sport Chek easier for you…
5 tips to make one-stop back-to-school shopping easier…
1. One-stop shopping means what it is…one stop. Whatever you are going back to elementary, secondary or university, Sport Chek’s got you covered. Amalgamate your shopping…one store for everything and everyone!
2. Inventory and research before shopping. Before I start back-to-school shopping, I have my teens inventory their closets (I inventory my 6 year old’s closet myself). Things that are outgrown? – Donate. Then, make a list of NEED and WANT. What you need we will get. What you want will be considered. Then, I have the teens get to online research for desired brands, prices, and styles. The Sport Chek website has over 35,000 styles to choose from. Orders placed online can be picked up in-store or shipped to your home. BONUS: Free shipping on orders of $50 or more.
Did I mention the easy return policy? Sport Chek customers have 60 days to return product bought in-store or online.
3. Back-to-school style is unique to each kid. Of my three children, no two dress alike. Though I’d like to say “OK, we’ll take three of that and we’re done” I understand that different styles, fits, and preferences guide our shopping.
Instead of going to one store and browsing one brand…you can go to Sport Chek and check out an assortment of brands all in one place.
This year, both my girl teens needed jogging pants. One chose loose fit sweat pants while the other chose trendy joggers. Yes, different brands but one shopping experience.
4. Choose quality clothing. My 2nd daughter wanted shorts…but needed those sweat pants. Good quality pants would take her through Fall, Winter, and into Spring. She agreed. We considered the shorts…but bought the joggers.
5. Look for ways to save for back-to-school shopping. Check for money saving codes you can use at checkout online. Ask staff if there are any sales you should know of while you shop in store. Look for sale racks.
You don’t need to run around like a hot mess when you do back-to-school shopping with and for your kids. One-stop shopping saves your sanity. And your time!
Visit sportchek.ca or in store for all your back to school shopping needs.
Disclosure: I have partnered with YMC and Sport Chek and have received compensation for this post. All opinions in the post are my own.