It’s time to Family Movie Night Like A Boss. That’s right. You Got This! Family movie nights are a great way for parents and kids to enjoy a family-friendly film that is fun and entertaining for everyone. Disconnect from your email and connect with your kids! Here are a few tips on how to family movie night like a boss…
Family Movie Night Like a Boss
- Turn off your email. Cringe a little if you like but it’s necessary. Give the movie (and your family) 100% of your attention.
- Snack like a boss. There’s a new trend of doing snack dinners (also known as a “buffet table” in my house). Healthy snacks that you can munch on in lieu of a meal. A bowl of homemade popcorn, carrots, celery, sugar snap peas, bagel chips, cheese, ham, grapes, nuts, cucumber slices, turkey slices. All with a big glass of water. It takes the heat off of making a big family meal and puts a little bit of fun in finger food eating.
- Turn the lights down. It’s a bit more theatre-like PLUS you get to hold hands with the one you love…
- Pick a movie for the whole family like THE BOSS BABY. Seven-year-old Tim Templeton suddenly finds his share of parental love plummeting when his new baby brother arrives—wearing a suit and toting a briefcase—and makes it clear to everyone that he’s in charge.When Tim discovers that Boss Baby is on a secret mission, he reluctantly agrees to team up with his pint-sized sibling for an epic adventure that might just change the world!
Featuring the voices of Alec Baldwin (Boss Baby), Toby McGuire (Adult Tim/narrator), Lisa Kudrow (Mom), Jimmy Kimmel (Dad) – The Boss Baby Blu-ray DVD releases on Blu-ray July 25!
The Boss Baby Special Edition Blu-ray includes many bonus features including: New Mini Adventure, a 3-minute action-packed journey through time featuring Boss Baby and Tim, featurettes, deleted scenes, and more!
- PJs vs clothes. I am team pjs when it comes to family movie night. Pjs are comfy and an easy transition to bed (should anyone fall asleep on the couch). I like to have everyone have a bath (separately, of course), put on their pjs, and meet on the couch for movies. Clean, comfy, and prepared for an evening of family fun!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by our friends at Boss Baby. Views are my own.