I sun burn. Fact. So, I protect my skin with Aveeno Active Naturals sunscreen or Neutrogena sunscreen. Simply because 1) they protect me every time 2) they aren’t greasy 3) they both work with my sensitive skin. Protect your skin this summer – and all year long – with these two brands…
Aveeno Active Naturals and Neutrogena Suncreen Tips
New AVEENO Baby Sunscreen SPF50 and new & improved AVEENO Active Naturals Sensitive Skin SPF 50 mineral sunscreens are formulated with naturally sourced 100% zinc oxide and ACTIVE NATURALS oat to combine effective broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sun rotections with skin soothing benefits.
New Neutrogena Sheer Zinc is a mineral suncreen powered by PURESCREEN 100% zinc oxide technology. It provides effective broad-spectrum protection, is non-greasy (I love that), and dries clear. Sheer Zinc is clinically formulated to be gentle even on sensitive skin, using zinc oxide for broad-spectrum protection against skin-aging UVA and UVB rays.
- Apply BEFORE you go out. Legs, arms, foreheads, cheeks, nose (for me it’s always my nose which burns first).
- Don’t forget to reapply (especially after swimming or spending a long day outdoors)
- Don’t leave sunscreen in your cars (this is a me thing…but your car gets HOT). I prefer to keep my sunscreen in my bag. Tip: pour sunscreen into a clean travel container to make it even more portable.
- Go with non-greasy. Really, this is big for me because I hate the feeling of greasy sunscreen.
- Remember sunscreen is water resistant (but not water proof) so read lables to see how long you are good in water).
Disclosure: This post is in partnership with Aveeno. As always, my opinions are my own. #AveenoCA #NeutrogenaCA