This Valentine’s Day giveaway will inspire your next date night. Read for some date night tips to make that Valentine’s feeling last all year long…
Note: the following giveaway is open to residents of Canada, excluding Quebec.
Date night tips…
- Hire a babysitter. Actually hiring someone will make you accountable for actually going out. No “I’m too tired” when you have a babysitter coming.
- Plan your date. Walk on your favourite street. Dinner at a restaurant. Double date at a comedy club.
- Turn the night into the morning. Sometimes couples have different work schedules…turn your date night into a date morning or date afternoon.
- Just being together is enough. No expectations for anything. Simply reconnecting.
- Date with friends. Don’t forget to get out with your friends – they are date-worthy too.
- Date phone call? Seriously, busy days mean we often forget to check-in with the ones we love most. Phone your mate just to check in once a day.
Valentine’s Day Giveaway
To spice up your Valentine’s Day, we are giving away a selection of must-have products, including:
- Trojan™ Groove™ Condoms: to keep you satisfied and help you experience maximum pleasure.
- Nair™ WAX READY-STRIPS for Bikini & Underarm with Nourishing Coconut Milk Oil: no warming or rubbing required, just peel and place! The new medium size strip is perfect for the bikini area.
- OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover: to prep for the big night and ensure your bedding is clean and crisp.
- Batiste™ Dry Shampoo Original: Hot date but not enough time to wash your hair? Batiste Dry Shampoo helps to eliminate excess oil, instantly refreshing your hair!
- RUB™ A535 Anti-Inflammatory: providing targeted pain relief, this product will reduce muscle aches and ensure you are feeling your best for a special Valentine’s Day celebration.
- Vitafusion Men’s and Women’s Multivitamins: are specially formulated for him and her to help maintain good health. These gummy vitamins are a fusion of essential vitamins, minerals and naturally sourced fruit flavours.
Approx. value: $70
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by #ChurchAndDwight. As always, the opinions are my own.