The healthiest you…where to begin. Let’s not make that a question…it’s a statement. Begin being the healthiest you by making good choices. By being positive. By beginning to be the healthiest you possible. You got this. You aren’t alone. We’re in this together. For ourselves. For our futures. For our lives.
The healthiest you…where to begin
For me…I know digestive health is where I need to start. I know, because my IBS rules my life, and I need to balance that to begin. However, you might be wondering where your starting point lies…
- When it comes to starting a healthy lifestyle, 40 per cent of Canadians are overwhelmed and don’t know where to begin;
- 44 per cent of Canadians are unsure if they are taking the correct vitamins and supplements to suit their needs and a whopping 31 per cent do not take them at all for this reason
- 61 per cent of Canadians agreed that when it comes to taking supplement they wish someone would clearly identify what they needed to take
With the number of options and amount of information available, trying to select the right vitamins and supplements for a healthier lifestyle can be overwhelming. Jamieson Essentials™ makes it easy by identifying the four products that best meet the health needs of Canadians -> Omega-3, probiotic, vitamin D and a complete adult multivitamin (accessible at major drug/grocery stores and affordable for budgets).
Here is how I am working on being the healthiest me possible:
- I have a weekly walk date with a neighbour. It makes me accountable for being active. It is a regular activity (rain, snow, or shine). It gives me a chance to catch up with a good friend. And it reminds me to make my health a priority (sometimes hard to remember – especially for SAHM and WAHM people).
- I am taking those probiotics. Single. Day.
- I am shifting my mind from “fitness” to “feel well” – what makes me feel good about myself and the skin I’m in.
- I get up and walk around, run up the stairs, do a squat, stretch a bit…throughout the day.
- I am eating well.
- I sit down with my kids, every night, at dinner where we chat about all the things in our days.
- I sleep. OK – this I have down…I am GOOD at sleeping…send me to bed right now and I’ll show you 🙂
Disclosure: this post is in partnership with Jamieson Essentials. As always, the opinions are my own.