You will love this Loblaws charcuterie board! In a toast to all the hosts, this Loblaws charcuterie board will make your New Year’s Eve easy yet so awesome!
Why you will love this Loblaws charcuterie board…
Loblaws Click & Collect has introduced the New Year’s Eve Entertaining Essentials Kit: a charcuterie board in-a-box designed just for New Year’s Eve and offered at select GTA store locations from December 27-31.
Available for same-day pick up, this innovative, one-click entertaining solution includes everything you need to create the ultimate charcuterie board, including meats, cheeses, crackers, dried fruit – and even the board itself!
Only $84.99 and you can find it at http://loblaws.ca/nye2017. That’s New Year’s Eve in a box right there. For under a hundred dollars.
New Year’s Eve Essentials Tips
- You can never go wrong with a brie
- Fresh baguette sliced is perfection
- Canadian cheese rocks: try a cheddar, Oka, Riopelle.
- Add in some gluten-free crackers and breads to offer choice (I like PC gluten-free products)
- Prosciutto and salami even some cubes of ham are divine
- Humus is a great option to offer for vegetarians
- Use cutting boards as not only your cutting surface but also your table decorations and serving platters.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you in partnership with Loblaws. Opinions are my own.