These 5 back-to-school items for teens/tweens getting back into routines will help make your back-to-school planning a little easier. My tween and teen have had a fantastic summer of sleeping late, hanging out, and being carefree. However, with school fast approaching, it’s time to set them up for success with school items that will get them into a routine…
5 back-to-school items for teens/tweens getting back into routines
- Philips Sonicare 2 Series Plaque Control Rechargeable Toothbrush. Removes up to 6x more plaque than a manual toothbrush for a superior clean. The gentle motion of this Philips Sonicare power toothbrush is safe for dental work, including orthodontics, implants and veneers, so you can brush without worry – this is important for us because my teen has braces! My tween and teen both find that the Sonicare toothbrushes give them a “cleaner” feeling after brushing than a manual toothbrush.
2. Google Calendar is a must item for tweens and teens to get into a routine. From keeping track of school start dates to alerts and calendar customization, Google Calendar is a great way for kids to organize themselves. Bonus: it’s all on the cloud so they can access their calendars at home or at school.
3. Insulated stainless steel bottle because on-the-go is the life of the modern kid. My teen often skips breakfast (sigh, I’m trying to coach her through breaking this bad habit). However, she will take a hot tea in the winter or a cold smoothie in the Fall and Spring (when I make them for her). Having something in her tummy as she heads out the door will help her get back into the breakfast routine.
4. Must-have apps certainly help kids get back into their routines. Do my kids wear watches? Nope. But they always know the time because of the clock app on their phones. They also know how to dress (thank you, weather app) and what time the bus comes (bus app).
5. Bookbag(Pictured: MEC Book bag). A good bookbag helps gets tweens/teens into routines by having all their stuff organized and ready to go. It’s worth the extra investment to get a high quality bookbag as you want them to use it longer than one school year.
Philips Sonicare uses dynamic cleaning action and patented sonic technology to gently and effectively reach deep between teeth for a superior clean you can see and feel. Switch to Sonicare 2 Series and remove 6X more plaque than a manual toothbrush.
Disclosure: This post was brought to you by Philips via Mode Media Canada. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Philips.