This Coslys Review and Giveaway includes 5 Skin Care Tips For Your Family to help take care of the skin you are in – from baby to parent alike. Winter brings cold, dry, air which can be tough on skin. Let’s take care of our skin – from toes to head and everywhere in between…
Giveaway below is open to residents of Canada, excluding Quebec.
5 Skin Care Tips For Your Family
- Use a gentle cleanser for your whole family. My grown up skin tried an essential oils body wash and my reaction was itchy, itchy, itchy. Best to go essential oil and allergen free for my grown up skin (and the sensitive skin of my kids).
- Drink lots of water. Water is a natural and healthy way to protect your skin from the inside out. Hydration is key as they say.
- A little body lotion goes a long way. I am so enjoying Coslys Body Milk Cream (the apricot scent is deliscious!). Never greasy – this lotion is goes on light but leaves my skin soft and supple. The formula is enriched with meadowsweet, shea butter, and plant-based hydrating active ingredients specially designed for dry skin care.
- Share the shampoo. OK, this one is actually NOT happening at my house because my daughter has commandeered the Coslys Keratine Shampoo for Weakened Hair. She has long, thick, beautiful hair and has told me more than once how much she likes her shampoo (guess I should get another bottle). The keratine shampoo combines with organic lily and vegetable Keratin, sulphate-free cleansing base to cleanse and care for hair to make styling easier.
- Eat healthy and balanced. There is a reason French women don’t get fat (and my Mother-in-law is French so I can vouch for this – she is in enviable shape!). Like French women – we need to eat healthy and balanced meals. Salads, steamed vegetables, fruit, a bit of meat and perhaps a sip of red wine (they say it’s good for the health!) – eating well will help sustain your skin.
Cosleys products are not tested on animals. Coslys is hugely popular in Europe and is completely organic which results in soft, gentle products that are all natural. Coslys products are now available in selected pharmacies and health products stores mainly in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) and the Greater Vancouver Area (GVA).
Enter for a chance to win a Coslys prize pack with their three baby products.
Reader exclusive: enter PC25 for a 25% discount off your next purchase!
Parent Club has partnered with Coslys to bring you this review.