I love a good grilled cheese every once in a while. I don’t love standing at the stove making them over and over for my family of 5. Which is why I’m sharing How To Make Grilled Cheese In The Oven this will make grilled cheese a whole lot easier…
How To Make Grilled Cheese In The Oven
- Pre-Heat oven to 425 C
- Arrange bread on cookie sheet
- Butter two pieces of bread for each grilled cheese
- Place one piece of bread – butter side down
- Layer on cheddar cheese (we prefer old cheddar)
- Place one piece of bread – butter side up
- Bake in 425 oven for 10-12 minutes (flipping half way through)
- The Grilled Cheese is done when the bread is toasted to a golden brown).
- Serve with soup 😉
You might have read my post on How To Cook Bacon In The Oven and wonder why I am doing more and more simple things in the oven?! Well, I have a big family. Big hungry family. And cooking grilled cheese two by two in a skillet or frying baking six by six doesn’t make meal prep easy on me.
You also might need to know How To Make Grilled Cheese In The Oven for big group cooking for a kids’ birthday party or a play date (and yes, I consider a play date big group cooking…my kids already outnumber the parents as is.