Everyone is looking for Family Day Activity Ideas so I thought it good timing to do a round up of family friendly activities. From stuff do to at home, to places to go (Great Wolf Lodge tips & Ontario Science Centre tips) and general boredom busters to keeps kids and parent entertained on Family Day. So here we go…some easy Family Day Activity Ideas…
Family Day Activity Tips
- Remember major family attractions will be busy (read: crowded) on Family Day so plan for line ups.
- Remind kids to stick together (no one wants to be lost)
- Pack snacks (granola bars don’t need refrigeration)
- Choose age appropriate events (I know my teen and tween don’t want to go to a pre-schooler event – so I’ll let them sleep in – take the pre-schooler to his event – and then swing back to pick up the big kids to watch a family movie we will all enjoy).
- It’s a treat to go out but it’s also ok to stay home. Whatever stresses you out less 😉