You will want to bookmark this Strawberry Muffin Recipe (it is a perfect grab n’ go breakfast). Easy, yummy, and completely freeze-able – make a batch or two of these strawberry muffins this weekend!
Strawberry Muffin Recipe
- 1 cup cut strawberries (buy in season and freeze in GLAD bags)
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp ground flax seed (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 C
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda in mixer. Mix well.
- Add milk, eggs, oil and vanilla. Mix with dry ingredients until well blended.
- Spray 18 muffin liners or fill muffin pan with paper liners. Spoon in batter (1 ice cream scoop = 1 muffin). Sprinkle cut strawberries on top of muffins.
- Bake 25 min.
Like baking? Then you might wanted to try some of the recipes in the Related Posts section below…