I was inspired when hosting our last play date and created a winner-of-a-snack for kids…Red Fruit Salad. It was easy, healthy, and yummy…plus, the kids thought I knocked it out of the ballpark when I served it in ice cream cones…
And then, we grown ups enjoyed it for dessert in non-ice-cream-cone format…
- Strawberries (washed and sliced)
- Seedless red grapes (washed – cut or whole)
- Red delicious apple (washed and cubed)
- 1 tsp sugar
- Optional: ice cream cones (to hold fruit)
- Wash strawberries, grapes, apple. Cut fruits into bite size pieces. Put in container. Sprinkle 1 tsp of sugar. Mix. Let sit 30 minutes.
- Spoon a serving into ice cream cones.
- Kids LOVE this.
As always comments appreciated and links to your own #WordlessWednesday posts most welcome!