Day-to-day you will find me in jogging pants, polar fleece, and an eternity scarf. However, once in a while I get my “business” on with casual work wear (for media events, blogger conferences, book signings and such). This is my post where I share my Business Casual suggestions (file this under: frugal, comfortable, fashion)…
Where to get these business casual clothes…
- Black leather blazer, Danier
- Easy open knit blazer, Rickis
- Brown leather blazer, Danier
- Lace insert cowl neck top, Rickis
- Mixed media emma top, Rickis
- Staple scoop neck t-shirt, Rickis
- Dark wash jegging, Joe Fresh
- 1969 boot cut jeans, gap
- Grace flat, Crocks
- Grace heel, Crocs
- Women’s A-leigh Closed-toe Wedge, crocs
Classic blazer, easy-to-layer top, casual pant, and comfortable shoe is my “uniform” for whenever I go out to business events. It’s an easy look with a classic type of fashion sense.
To add a pop of colour…I would match these outfits with one of the two following fantastic bags…
1. My Nella Bella Cardinal bag (spacious, lots of pockets, and great colours – I have the blue).
2. Nella Bella London bag (it converts to clutch, tote, messenger…you can wear it in over 11 ways!).