Monday morning: I make school lunch, I check e-mail, and I re-stock our diaper bag. The contents of a diaper bag are personal yet practical. This is the post where I share all that…and I ask…What’s in your diaper bag?
- Black Skip Hop diaper bag (mine is a 2nd-hand-older-version – and I envy the drink pocket on the model pictured above).
- Toddler boys pjs – oldnavy.ca (this is the “in case of emergency” change of clothes. Pjs are lighter to pack and always comfy!).
- My Nokia Lumia 920 (read my review of this windows phone – it makes my life easier!)
- CoverGirl Outlast All-Day Lipcolour (I use #528)
- Boys’ socks – joe fresh (I use heavy socks as mittens in the winter – they stay on and keep lil’ fingers warm)
- Hand sanitizer and holder – bath & body works (used every time I put the grocery cart away – germs be gone!)
- Tim Horton’s gift card (in case I don’t have cash – we can still have lunch on the go!)
- Aveeno lotion travel size (my dry hands love this)
- Wet bag (this one is itzy ritzy – mine is not – but both keep wet clothes compartmentalized)
- Kirkland wipes (for hands, cheeks, and other sundry body parts)
- Infinity scarf – ardene (I hate having a chilly neck – plus it doubles as a kid’s scarf)
It might be of interest to have a look at my suggestions for Family Travel Packing List as the baby items on there kind of marry with what’s in my diaper bag. I also created a FREE printable of that list.